Friday, March 5, 2010

More Odds and Ends

Just a few miscellanies...

Another character trailer for Working!! is up, this time focusing on the katana-carrying yuri character, Yachiyo. Unsurprisingly, the trailer plays up teh yuri. (Yay!) Hopefully the series itself will be good when it premieres later this month. ^^ (It doesn't look servicey so far, which is a plus.)

As for this season...only two more weeks until Railgun ends. ;__; I'm really looking forward to seeing how it wraps up- I haven't seen this week's episode yet. Telestina is so the real villain. (I'm even tempted to try to finish Index again- maybe during summer vacation? I especially want to see the context for this.)

Additionally- if anybody who likes Shitsurakuen wants a copy of volumes 1 and 2 for free, feel free to send me an e-mail at burntsugar28@gmail.com. ^^ Both volumes are in excellent condition, since I'm really finicky about taking good care of my manga- even the volumes that I don't really like. Since I'm going home in a week for spring break (volume 1 of Shitsurakuen is at my house), I'll be able to send both volumes out then. Edit: Please only send me a request for these volumes if you are 18 or older.

I definitely won't post again until this Thursday Friday, since I have a midterm this week. (I should count my lucky stars since it's only one, shouldn't I.) がんばります!

No comments: